Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances (EPCS)
OnCallData is certified to transmit controlled substances electronically with the highest level of security.
EPCS Features include:
- Send multiple controlled substance scripts at one time
- Send controlled and non-controlled substance scripts at the same time
- Search for pharmacies which support EPCS
- Receive EPCS electronic refills
- Queue EPCS scripts for sending at a later time.
EPCS support for USB Tokens:
- Plugs into the USB port of a Microsoft Windows PC
- Allows you to enter your Token Password to electronically sign scripts.
EPCS support Mobile Authentication:
- Allow users to access EPCS through any internet connected device including smart phones and tablets.
- When using Mobile Authentication a push notification will be sent to a mobile device with the HID Approve application for approval.
USB Only tokens, USB tokens with Mobile Authentication, and Mobile Authentication only certificates may be ordered from: